Archive for the ‘haiku’ Category
Haiku Circus is
My new favourite website
It makes me chuckle
Peep Show and Have I Got News For You were both funny. But not in that order. Peep Show was on after HIGNFY was. Anyway. I might be out tomorrow and miss all the campy goodness of Eurovision. That would be a crying shame. I’ll have to trawl YouTube for the highlights.
I found a googlewhack today. I think it was “groupoidification periphery” Although by writing about it here it will probably cease to be a Googlewhack. Still, groupoidification is my favourite word today. It will probably be word of the week…
Here are a couple more pointless holiday ideas!
- Only reply to direct questions day
- Respond in a different medium to the one you were addressed in day (So ring up to answer emails, write down the answer to verbally asked questions etc…)
- Finish every sentence with the word “underpants” day underpants
- Blink as little as possible day
- Wink at strangers day
- Speak only in internet memes day (So basically all you can do is ask for cheeseburgers, inform people as to the state of their base, what you’re doing to their dudes and tell people how it is in Soviet Russia)
- Walk like an Egyptian day
OK, that’s enough.